So you just started your own small business and you are ready to venture your marketing efforts online, and truthfully, I don’t blame you. Some of the marketing strategies I am going to share with you here is going to help you get going as soon as possible in whatever niche you wanting to expand. The internet is so versatile, you should not have a problem getting your brand and face out in the market place.
1. Blog– The best and easiest strategy you can start today in getting the word out about your business is to start a simple blog. A blog is simply a web space you can use to write content, post videos, audios, etc. You can pick up a free blog at Blogspot.com or WordPress.com
2. Autoresponder– The most important skill you have to master as you take your efforts online is list building. The art of gathering, collecting, and capturing is going to be the new norm for your online career. Using autoresponder will make it easier for you to communicate automatically to prospects who have lifted their hands in getting more expertise information from you.
3. Video Marketing– This is absolutely the best strategy you have to use to brand your small business online. More searches are being accredited by the search engines than any other piece of content out on the internet. Another perk of video marketing is the ability to dominate the search engines early by paying close attention to and posting your video to the top sharing sites available for free.
4. Facebook– This is the place to be if you are wanting to get your name out quickly while building relationships. Facebook is like a HUGE football zone where the tickets are free. There has been a shift in the way internet marketing is been executed, and now it’s all about social media. Do your best to combine video marketing with Facebook and you will have a definite one-two punch in your arsenal.
5. Authentic Behaviors– If you want your small business to exponentially grow in the years to come, your authentic behavior will play a huge role in the years to come. People like other people who are “real” and down-to-earth. Using this strategy alone will get other prospects to swarm around you like honey bees.